Helping to create revenue for business units that really couldn’t figure out how to monetize what they were doing. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Catherine Hedden (https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherinehedden/) who is a strategic growth leader, brand strategist and a contributor to Branding Strategy Insider.
Catherine helps organizations drive long-term sustainable growth by creating insightful business strategies focused on delivering stakeholder value in the 4th industrial revolution, within the context of a volatile and uncertain future. She focuses on impact and outcomes as a way for organizations to deliver on their promise and fulfill their purpose.
If you’re in the C-suite and you recognize that there’s something missing. Your team has not reached the potential they need to. You should reach out to Catherine Hedden by visiting https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherinehedden/
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- C-suite leaders who know their organizations are #CapableOfMore should reach out to Catherine Hedden by visiting https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherinehedden/. @CatherineHedden.
- We really focus on whatever the biggest challenges they’re having so we can have the biggest impact. #CapableOfMore https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherinehedden/ @CatherineHedden
- We’re talking about business purpose, vision, mission and values because these are the real drivers of human performance. That’s where the juicy bits are. #CapableOfMore https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherinehedden/ @CatherineHedden
- I helped to #Create revenue streams for business units that really couldn’t figure out how to monetize what they were doing. https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherinehedden/ @CatherineHedden
- Sometimes, you’re sitting around the table and you see that you don’t have the right leadership. There’s something more and you can’t put your fingers on it. #Create https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherinehedden/ @CatherineHedden
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.