Enabling companies to support and retain valued employees by focusing on the challenges of a growing epidemic. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Tracey Lawrence (https://www.linkedin.com/in/traceyslawrence/), who is a family caregiving expert, professional speaker, trainer, and author.
With her humorous and approachable style, Tracey takes her audiences on a journey through the complexities of the current crises through the lens of her ground-breaking book, “Dementia Sucks.” She lends her expertise to audiences throughout the New York metro area, and is available for international groups. Her message saves lives while promoting productivity.
If you’re running an organization and you’re not attracting the right talent because everything is so strange these days, reach out to Tracy Lawrence by going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/traceyslawrence/ or https://traceyslawrence.com/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies who want to support and retain valued employees in this growing epidemic should reach out to Tracey Lawrence. https://www.linkedin.com/in/traceyslawrence/
- I show employers how to give their employees tools so that they can be more productive and effective, both in the office at home. https://www.linkedin.com/in/traceyslawrence/
- I build the employers a training course that’s custom-designed for them to enable themselves. https://www.linkedin.com/in/traceyslawrence/
- I work with the employer to determine what benefits they already offer and help frame those benefits in a way that allows the employees to utilize them more intelligently and be more productive. https://www.linkedin.com/in/traceyslawrence/
- I am the author of “Dementia Sucks” which is a reflection of my great experience on caregiving. https://www.linkedin.com/in/traceyslawrence/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.