Attract and retain employees with a healthy work culture to decrease turnover and increase profitability. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Stephanie Angelo (https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieangelosphr/), keynote speaker, trainer, workshop facilitator on Strategic Thinking and Collaborative Accountability, eSpeakers Certified Virtual Presenter, and professional member of National Speakers Association. She has written a book, invented two (2) board games, one of which is the wildly popular “Company Culture – a Game of Workplace Traction not Transaction,” and has been featured in publications including the Arizona Republic and The Phoenix Business Journal.
Stephanie has 30 years of experience working with companies like Doubletree Hotels, Scottsdale Healthcare and CopperPoint Mutual to grow and thrive. She has also worked with Faist GreenTec, Intel and Raytheon. Stephanie is passionate in coaching companies to develop strong cultures with customized programs to create traction, not transaction.
If you’re a CEO, CFO, business owner or HR professional responsible for a company culture that needs to be improved, consider reaching out to Stephanie Angelo by visiting her websites https://stephanieangelo.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieangelosphr/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies needing to continuously improve their company culture should reach out to Stephanie Angelo. https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieangelosphr/
- My role is to create specific initiatives that are organized and customized for your organization that will impact your company culture. #TractionNotTransaction https://stephanieangelo.com/ @stephanieangelo
- I can help your employees gain emotional traction to grow within your organization and build long-term engagement. #TractionNotTransaction https://stephanieangelo.com/ @stephanieangelo
- With my guidance, I can show you how to have higher productivity, sales, and profitability through creating a company culture that helps your team do better on their jobs. #TractionNotTransaction https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieangelosphr/
- I can teach you how to create a thriving workplace by developing a culture of #TractionNotTransaction for your people to grow within the organization well beyond transactional fulfilling of job duties. https://stephanieangelo.com/ @stephanieangelo
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.