Thought Leader Life 645: Guest Tom Flick
Lead change and accelerate personal and organizational performance. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Tom Flick (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomflick/), leadership expert and former NFL quarterback (7 years) who has garnered a reputation around the world as an authority on leadership by helping organizations such as Google, Starbucks, Amazon, NASA, and Pentagon to develop leaders and for companies to thrive in a rapidly changing world.
Tom worked with the world’s foremost authority on Change Leadership, Dr. John Kotter, a Harvard professor whom he calls colleague, friend, and mentor, in extensive work in corporate America to provide actionable solutions that allow people to achieve peak performance in both personal and professional lives.
If you or your leaders are not effectively leading change, consider reaching out to Tom Flick by visiting his websites https://tomflick.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomflick/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Organizational leaders who are not effectively leading change should reach out to Tom Flick. https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomflick/
- Living in a world of exponential change, I can help your organization move faster with less chaos to achieve success no matter the obstacles. #ChangeLeadership https://tomflick.com/ @tomflick
- My role is to serve you through coaching and consulting so you’re not over-managed and under-led in order to seize opportunities for growth both personally and professionally. #ChangeLeadership https://tomflick.com/ @tomflick
- I can teach you how to become better leaders throughout all levels of enterprise and motivate you in successfully leading change #ChangeLeadership https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomflick/
- #ChangeLeadership is about holding yourself and your circle of influence accountable, inspiring them to perform and removing barriers in their way. I can mentor you how to navigate change with being intentional. https://tomflick.com/ @tomflick
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.