Coaching executives at financial institutions and NY tech companies on public speaking, leadership communication, and emotional intelligence. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Chuck Garcia (https://www.linkedin.com/in/chuck-garcia-015128/) who is an executive coach, best-selling author, and radio show host.
Chuck leverages his business experience and hobby of mountain climbing to provide an effective teaching narrative for professionals applying my proprietary tools and techniques. Having scaled mountains worldwide including Kilimanjaro, Elbrus, and the Matterhorn, we use the lessons learned during these expeditions to provide powerful presentations and engaging training about leadership, enduring hardships, and perseverance during the ups and downs of career climbing.
If you’re an executive in a financial firm or you know of people who have not been trained how to lead, reach out to Chuck Garcia by going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/chuck-garcia-015128/ or https://chuckgarcia.com/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- C-level executives in financial firms who were not trained to lead should reach out to Chuck Garcia. https://www.linkedin.com/in/chuck-garcia-015128/
- I train majority of people in one-on-one training. I customize a plan for a C-level person to help them solve a problem or develop a new phase in their business. https://www.linkedin.com/in/chuck-garcia-015128/
- I was a finance major in college and I joined this company called Bloomberg where I was the 198th employee. https://www.linkedin.com/in/chuck-garcia-015128/
- I was known as the public spokesman. I traveled around the world doing anywhere from 100 to 250 speaking engagements a year on stages and in forums. https://www.linkedin.com/in/chuck-garcia-015128/
- I’m an Amazon bestselling author for a book called “A Climb to the Top.” It’s a book on leadership and communication, and it’s a framework that I developed over the many years that I worked at Bloomberg. https://www.linkedin.com/in/chuck-garcia-015128/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.