Unlock the business value through digital transformation. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Alex Sharpe (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-sharpe-3rd/), who is a management consultant and the principal of Sharpe Management Consulting LLC.
Alex helps make businesses more robust and people’s lives better with technology throughout the ecosystem. He has expertise in leveraging strategies, as well as process and organizational change management.
If you need to unlock value from today’s contemporary technology and you’re looking for someone to help you, Alex Sharpe is the best person to reach out to. Visit his website on https://www.sharpellc.com/ or his LinkedIn account at https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-sharpe-3rd/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Leaders looking to reap the rewards afforded by contemporary technology should reach out to Alex Sharpe. #DigitalTransformation https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-sharpe-3rd/
- There’s a lot of experience here, a lot of practical experience. And I think that’s what gets me in the game. #DigitalTransformation https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-sharpe-3rd/
- I grew up in a bad situation, and I really got out of it through a lot of people who are helping me along the way. They just never needed to. And a big part of it is for me to give back. #DigitalTransformation https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-sharpe-3rd/
- Along the way, I’ve helped my clients do over 20 mergers and acquisitions. And as part of a strategy, sometimes it makes sense to penetrate a new market, develop a new service, and an expansion of some sort. #DigitalTransformation https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-sharpe-3rd/
- The key to all of this is really the technology that affords an opportunity, but it’s not about the technology. It’s all the pieces that go around it. It’s the model, the process, the training, and the culture. #DigitalTransformation https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-sharpe-3rd/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.