Live your legacy by maximizing your full potential. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Vera Anderson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/vera-anderson/), a legacy coach and growth strategist.
Vera Anderson works for Global Elements Consulting. She is committed to rendering executive coaching, leadership development, career development coaching, and life coaching. She also helps the business elites to have more purpose and impact.
If you are or somebody in your immediate proximity is a high achiever but is in detrimental imbalance, it is best to reach out to Vera Anderson by logging on to her site, https://www.globalelementsconsulting.com/ or her LinkedIn account, https://www.linkedin.com/in/vera-anderson/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- High achievers who are living in imbalanced existence should reach out to Vera Anderson. #LiveYourLegacy https://www.linkedin.com/in/vera-anderson @bepa1
- I’ve been persistently learning, thus I’ve been taking the knowledge that I learn and share the content of my teachers and my mentors and oftentimes I share my personal experience with this information. #LiveYourLegacy https://www.linkedin.com/in/vera-anderson @bepa1
- If I had this type of coaching support (like what I do) back when I was working 80-hour work-weeks, I would have made very different decisions about my health and my life that could have helped me down the road. #LiveYourLegacy https://www.linkedin.com/in/vera-anderson @bepa1
- In many instances, I work with CEOs and fund managers on a one-on-one basis. What we find is their value system no longer aligns with where they’re heading and what goals and missions they’re trying to achieve. #LiveYourLegacy https://www.linkedin.com/in/vera-anderson @bepa1
- I typically work with CEOs and fund managers, so high achievers on a one-on-one basis. What we do is we realign their value system that supports their ultimate goal of getting to that next level. #LiveYourLegacy https://www.linkedin.com/in/vera-anderson @bepa1
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.