Working with parents of children who love to quit. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Robin Keehn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/robin-keehn-13149912/), who is a speaker, coach, mastermind facilitator, and Global Lounge Host for JVology.
Robin believes that confidence comes by building a habit of success. It’s true for adults, and for children. She preaches that confidence comes from committing to what matters most to you and crossing the finish line.
If you’re a parent of children and you find that they love to quit, reach out to Robin Keehn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/robin-keehn-13149912/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Parents of children who love to quit should reach out on Robin Keehn’s by going to her LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/robin-keehn-13149912/ or top her website at https://www.quittingculture.com/.
- I help parents who quit because they don’t have enough time or energy to do everything. https://www.quittingculture.com/.
- I coach my clients who want to feel more on-purpose, productive and successful but can’t make it happen by themselves. https://www.quittingculture.com/.
- I help parents and other people who have experienced a nagging feeling that something isn’t right and they’re stuck in survival mode. https://www.quittingculture.com/.
- I help clients who have quit and feel ashamed and discouraged that they often break promises to themselves. https://www.quittingculture.com/.
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.