Accelerate growth and change with leadership effectiveness. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Sharon Richmond (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-richmond-78b67/), leadership and business transformation coach, published author, instructor at Stanford GSB & Stanford University, international keynote speaker, founding director of Cisco’s global Change Center, and co-founder/managing director of Richmond Associates.
Sharon is passionate in working with smaller and mid-sized companies tackling important challenges from early stage to Fortune 50 over the last three (3) decades. She has 30+ years of partnering with clients to improve their leadership, accelerate change, and achieve their most important goals.
If you’re a C-level executive who knows you’re not living up to your own expectations, consider reaching out to Sharon Richmond by visiting her websites https://richmondassociatesconsulting.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-richmond-78b67/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- C-level executives not living up to their own expectations should reach out to Sharon Richmond. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-richmond-78b67
- To differentiate yourself from the rest and be a genuinely successful leader, I can help strengthen your sense of doing more that exceeds expectations for the kind of impact you can have in the world. #Growth https://richmondassociatesconsulting.com/ @SharonLR
- What kind of legacy do you want to leave? My role is to coach you how to adjust your behavior, and leadership style or approach to let your full power shine through. #Growth https://richmondassociatesconsulting.com/ @SharonLR
- I can teach you how to supercharge the way you lead so you have clear direction in your leadership towards accountability and execution. #Growth https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-richmond-78b67/
- If you’re leading an important change in your organization, I can help you understand your impact and reflect on results in your journey of shaping culture where it produces lasting value. #Growth https://richmondassociatesconsulting.com/ @SharonLR
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.