Helping leaders with an undefined execution issue by assessing and defining their problems. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Jim Vasconcellos (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimvasconcellos/). He is the Senior Consultant at ProAction Consulting. Jim helps clients develop and manage strategic, cultural, and structural changes in their organizations.
Their uniqueness lies in their “inside-out” approach, which uses the skills, knowledge and creativity of your people to focus on individual, and organizational growth. Their experience enables us to facilitate solutions that achieve maximum results with minimum investment, and they do it quickly.
If you’re a leader within undefined execution problem, you should reach out to Jim Vasconcellos by visiting his website at https://proactionconsulting.wixsite.com/home or https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimvasconcellos/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- #Leaders with an undefined execution issue should reach out to Jim Vasconcellos by visiting his website at https://proactionconsulting.wixsite.com/home or through https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimvasconcellos/.
- I worked with executives and #Leaders to help them understand that they have the capacity to solve their own problems. I do that by meeting with them and assessing and defining their problems. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimvasconcellos/
- We help executives and leaders understand that things are not difficult as they think they are. With a little help, they can understand, figure themselves out and build their capacities. #Leaders https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimvasconcellos/
- Commanding control is the first thing people think about when they start learning about #Leadership. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimvasconcellos/ @jim_vasco
- The most important #Leadership lesson that I’ve ever learned in the military is that the leader’s most important job is to get his people what they need to succeed. In essence, to be a servant leader. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimvasconcellos/ @jim_vasco
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.