Unlock your transformational message and unleash your powerful presence. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Michelle Kopper (https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellekopper/), a transformational message mentor. She is a voice, video, and visibility expert.
At a young age, Michelle Kopper was called to sing with the angels and be a part of a church choir. By then, she found her calling in performing. She was able to get through the stage fright which led her to the journey of finding her voice. Michelle aims to help purposeful experts break through the vulnerability that holds them back from creating the biggest impact.
If you are purposely driven but found yourself holding back somehow, consider reaching out to Michelle Kopper by logging on to https://michellekopper.com/ and by visiting https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellekopper/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Purposeful experts who want to stop holding themselves back should reach out to Michelle Kopper. #Transform https://michellekopper.com/ @Michelle_Kopper
- With that calling to share something big, we often have that kind of inexplicable vulnerability around being visible, and we also have that feeling of choking or overwhelmed. So, I help people give voice to their visibility. #Transform https://michellekopper.com/ @Michelle_Kopper
- At a young age, I was called to sing with the angels. I became a professional performer. But then, I would choke. My body would betray me when I’m about to perform and deliver. And that led me in my journey to find my voice. #Transform https://michellekopper.com/ @Michelle_Kopper
- I help people to unlock their own cognition, their own worth, their humility, their message, and the thing that they are called to do so that they can come out into the spotlight with confidence and integrity. #Transform https://michellekopper.com/ @Michelle_Kopper
- Ralph Waldo Emerson said, “What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.” Thus, by being able to deeply listen, you see where people are and hear that message that is coming through. #Transform https://michellekopper.com/ @Michelle_Kopper
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.