Being fearless on taking your next step. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Jacqueline Wales (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacquelinewales/) who is the CEO, the President, The Program Facilitator and The Author of The Fearless Factor @ Work. She helps leaders and businesses accelerate change and achieve powerful results through assessments, services, programs that build the skills of leaders, teams, businesses. Enjoy better communication, more creative collaboration and stronger decision making.
Jacqueline genuinely cares about developing fearless leaders and she works best with leaders willing to dig into discovery, be held accountable for their actions and take responsibility for their decisions. Her directness, insights and experience guide them to confront and remove any stumbling blocks getting in the way of becoming a stronger leader.
If you recognize that you’re afraid of taking the next step because, you need to reach out to Jacqueline Wales by visiting https://thefearlessfactoratwork.com/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Professionals who are afraid of #TakingTheNextStep should reach out to Jacqueline Wales by https://thefearlessfactoratwork.com/ or https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacquelinewales/.
- I deal with people with a lot of insecurities — they’re playing small, they’re feeling like they don’t take enough risks, they lack confidence. It shows up in all kinds of behaviors. #TakingTheNextStep https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacquelinewales/ @InnerFluence
- I help them reveal more of who they are — their strengths and weaknesses– and get them behind the behaviors that are stopping them from being who they truly are. #AfraidOfTakingTheNextStep https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacquelinewales/ @InnerFluence
- There’s a whole variety of programs that I run that help people to break through those barriers of where they get afraid of #TakingTheNextStep. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacquelinewales/ @InnerFluence
- The six-week online program is designed specifically to take people on a very deep dive. It’s a very deep self-reflective process to help people of #TakeTheNextStep. #AfraidOfTakingTheNextStep https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacquelinewales/ @InnerFluence
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.