Keeping your career by acquiring creativity and not acting like robots. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Maher Mezher (https://www.linkedin.com/in/maher-mezher-6131b1a/) who is a Global Innovation Speaker, Inventor, Innovation Advisor and Founder of Innovators League Training and Consulting.
Maher is regarded as one of the top experts in innovation and his ideas have been widely used throughout the world. He has launched the Fertility Loan, the first of its kind, gaining international exposure. He is a pioneer in the field of innovation as he launched 3 innovative Retail Banking products, which were worth being included as case studies in Harvard’s Business Review and Professor Philip Kotler’s “Principles of Marketing”, a textbook that will inspire future marketers during their university studies. The creative products were recognized by receiving several awards from financial & academic parties.
If feel like you or your employees act like robots, consider reaching out to Maher Mezher at https://www.linkedin.com/in/maher-mezher-6131b1a/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Corporations whose employees #ActLikeRobots should reach out to Maher Mezher by visiting https://www.linkedin.com/in/maher-mezher-6131b1a/.
- If you’re an employee going to work and just doing your daily operation, and not coming upwith solutions, new ideas, then why should the management keep you? #ActLikeRobots https://www.linkedin.com/in/maher-mezher-6131b1a/ @Maharotti
- If you act like a robot, you will be replaced by a machine. The only thing that cannot be automated is #Creativity. https://www.linkedin.com/in/maher-mezher-6131b1a/ @Maharotti
- If you just want to keep your career and keep your job, you need to acquire a new skill, and that is #Creativity. https://www.linkedin.com/in/maher-mezher-6131b1a/ @Maharotti
- We train people to unlock their workforce creativity and to become an innovator methodology which is based on the new innovation process. #Creativity https://www.linkedin.com/in/maher-mezher-6131b1a/ @Maharotti
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.