Improve your workplace with improv theater techniques to advance personal self-actualization. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Izzy Gesell (https://www.linkedin.com/in/izzygesell/), organizational alchemist, workshop leader, internationally known facilitator, keynote speaker, and communication coach. He authored the book “Playing Along: Group Learning Activities Borrowed from Improvisation Theater,” and co-authored “Humor Me: America’s Funniest Humorists on the Power of Laughter.”
Izzy is one of the first to bring the concept of improv theater into the business world. He teaches people to change negative self-talk to positive, using humorous programs to help individuals and organizations to thrive and become more confident, spontaneous and effective instead of commonplace or ordinary.
To learn more about incorporating the improv model in promoting a focused, enjoyable and adaptable organizational culture, visit Izzy Gesell’s websites at https://linkedin.com/in/izzygesell/ and https://izzyg.com/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Organizations with outdated customer-facing cultures should reach out to Izzy Gesell. https://linkedin.com/in/izzygesell/
- I can counsel you with a surplus of insights and practical applications I’ve learned over the years where humor and playfulness can help your workforce be more effective in their personal and professional lives. #ImprovInBusiness https://izzyg.com/ @ImprovIzzy
- I can help your company work together by loosening up and not being limited to old training materials especially when faced with new reality. #ImprovInBusiness https://izzyg.com/ @ImproIzzy
- With my coaching, I can show you how to rise up to the challenge of not knowing the outcome in situations where you can create unknown solutions that you can be proud of throughout the process. #ImprovInBusiness https://linkedin.com/in/izzygesell/
- My role is to empower you and your company to be the best that you can with timely, up to date, and creative approach for real life applications. #ImprovInBusiness https://izzyg.com/ @ImprovIzzy
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.