Create a life that you love and a business that gives you time and financial freedom. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Sherri Coffelt (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherricoffelt/), entrepreneur, consultant, and coach with over 30 years of experience as a “corporate survivor.” She has an MBA in Marketing, a Coach University coaching program, and an NLP Results Coach Certification.
Sherri supports women who left the sure thing of a successful career to create business that allows them to live their bucket list. Her mission is to be a catalyst to support business owners to identify and implement effective plans and strategies that will streamline businesses, all while designing a life full of joy and contribution.
If you’re not doing all the things you want or living the life you thought you would live, consider reaching out to Sherri Coffelt by visiting her websites https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherricoffelt/ and https://www.connectwithsherri.com/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Female entrepreneurs who are not living their #BucketList should reach out to Sherri Coffelt. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherricoffelt/
- I can counsel you on how you can truly enjoy the one life you have so you can both serve and receive today, not waiting for tomorrow. #BucketList https://www.connectwithsherri.com/
- Many people say, “I wish I did this.” I can help you show you how you can live the life that you dreamed of when you first started your business to experience freedom in all areas in your life. #BucketList https://www.connectwithsherri.com/
- How do you build a business from the start or from wherever you are right now so that you live your #BucketList? I can teach you how to create a roadmap to build a life that you want. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherricoffelt/
- My role is to help give you resources and step-by-step implementation support so you can live out your #BucketList. https://www.connectwithsherri.com/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.