Project management for SMBs to help manage business effectively. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Gordon Glover (https://www.linkedin.com/in/goglover) who is an Experienced software professional seeking Project Management or Scrum Master positions.
Gordon is a Software professional with 10+ years’ experience of project coordination supporting and leading complex, cross-functional engineering projects. He has a solid understanding of the entire software development life cycle (Waterfall and Agile methodologies). With a technical background, he brings strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to balance and prioritize tasks.
If you have a small to medium business and you don’t have the right approach or methodology, you should reach out to Gordon Glover by visiting https://www.linkedin.com/in/goglover/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Small to medium businesses without #ProjectManagement should reach out to Gordon Glover by visiting https://www.linkedin.com/in/goglover/.
- We help SMEs without #ProjectManagement experience. We give them a customized methodology to help them manage projects simply, quickly, and effectively. https://www.linkedin.com/in/goglover/.
- We have a team of expert consultants on #ProjectManagement. Our consultants have decades of experience working at various SMEs, including startups mostly in Silicon Valley. https://www.linkedin.com/in/goglover/.
- We know the pain of what it’s like to manage projects as SMEs, that’s why we’re here to help. #ProjectManagement https://www.linkedin.com/in/goglover/
- I enjoy volunteering my time at a #ProjectManagement meetup. We have just over 1000 members now and it’s really great to see them learn about project management skills and apply them in their businesses in order to get stuff done. https://www.linkedin.com/in/goglover/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.