Generate growth by making the best even better. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Brian Bogert (https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianbogert/), a human behavior and performance coach, keynote speaker, business strategist, author, and community leader.
When he was a young bloke, he was run over by a truck which severely severed his left arm. Physicians had to reattach his arm with 24 surgeries. This traumatic occurrence did not define him nor deter him from accomplishing his goals. Instead, it became a learning experience for him, as he used pain as a critical part of success.
Brian Bogert helps growth-minded individuals achieve the best version of themselves– their true authentic selves. As a result of his innovative and dynamic leadership, Brian Bogert was acclaimed as one of the “40 Under 40” by the Phoenix Business Journal.
If you are an entrepreneur and deep down, you don’t know who you really are, it is best to reach out to Brian Bogert by logging on to www.brianbogert.com or by visiting his LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianbogert/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Entrepreneurs who don’t know who they are should reach out to Brian Bogert. #Growth https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianbogert/ @BogertBrian
- I had to embrace the pain of turning back into who I was so I could avoid the suffering of not knowing what I could accomplish. And it’s even the same concept that we’ve used in our last multi-million-dollar business! #Growth https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianbogert/ @BogertBrian
- As a human behavior and performance coach, the reality of it is that we have to help people become more aware, more intentional, and get back to who they already are than their most authentic selves! #Growth https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianbogert/ @BogertBrian
- I just show up as 100% percent authentically me in every scenario, and my credibility will either speak for itself, or it won’t… I just show up as me, as a living embodiment of my philosophies. #Growth https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianbogert/ @BogertBrian
- We ingrained this idea of embracing pain to avoid suffering. And that allows us to use pain as a critical path in our success and allows people to unlock and become free and have joy and fulfillment in their lives. #Growth https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianbogert/ @BogertBrian
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.