Figuring Out How To Fill Or Empty Your Bucket To Create A Sustainable Business. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Lucy Hoger (https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucyhoger/) who is a successful corporate board member CEO and senior operating executive. She has continuously provided vision and propelled profitable business growth to take organizations and companies to the next level of achievement within competitive markets.
Lucy has proven herself repeatedly as a leader for spearheading the turnaround of potential failures into successes, reengineering operations for optimal results, and innovating technology solutions and business strategies that open the doors to new and expanded markets with long-term viability and growth prospects, even in volatile economies.
If you recognize that you have a leaky bucket and that you need to figure out not just how to fill or empty it, you should reach out to Lucy Hoger by visiting her website at https://lucyhoger.com/ or https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucyhoger/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Executives with #LeakyBuckets should reach out to Lucy Hoger’s by visiting her website at com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucyhoger/.
- When I work with business owners and corporate executives, they all have these audacious goals. Invariably they have these problems, I call them #LeakyBuckets, that have been around for a very long time. https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucyhoger/ @WiredForResults
- What I do is work with business owners collaboratively with their teams to come up with prominent solutions so they can now focus on what’s really important, creating a sustainable business. #LeakyBucket https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucyhoger/ @WiredForResults
- You know what’s more important? It’s the promise. What are you doing to show up to your employees, to your customers, to the marketplace and what do you stand for? https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucyhoger/ @WiredForResults
- When business owners come, they want to talk about financials. I’ve worked with a number of companies and developed a seven pillar approach to say every single business has these things in common. #LeakyBucket https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucyhoger/ @WiredForResults
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.