Getting organizations to avoid making bad choices to create better results. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Kent Vaughn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kent-vaughn-a75a795/), who is the CEO of Blaze Performance Solutions. He is also an Entrepreneur, Critically Acclaimed Author and a Keynote speaker. He helps individuals and organizations bridge the gap between strategy and results.
Kent has helped businesses grow their talent and achieve their goals. His process is designed to empower you and your teams, giving you the professional tools needed to succeed. His methodology is about creating long-term success, creating the skills needed to exceed organizational objectives and giving proven structure that will change your business forever.
If you find people in your organization making bad choices, you should reach out to Kent Vaughn by visiting his website at https://blazeperformancesolutions.com/ or https://www.linkedin.com/in/kent-vaughn-a75a795/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Organizations allowing their people to make bad #Choices should reach out to Kent Vaughn by visiting his website at com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/kent-vaughn-a75a795/.
- We have two kinds of organizations that come to work with us: 1) Those that are already doing really well, but need to go to the next level and 2) those that are on a burning platform. #Choices https://www.linkedin.com/in/kent-vaughn-a75a795/ @BlazePerform
- Organizations that will probably not be around for much longer are where we focus. We either help them by strategically transforming the C-suite all the way through leadership teams, and those in the frontline. #Choices https://www.linkedin.com/in/kent-vaughn-a75a795/ @BlazePerform
- How do we help people make breakthrough #Choices every day on the job. It’s reminding them that “they didn’t start this job to be a failure.” https://www.linkedin.com/in/kent-vaughn-a75a795/ @BlazePerform
- In those 30 years that we’ve been operating, we have helped organizations exceed their expectations and also helped their people make better #Choices. https://www.linkedin.com/in/kent-vaughn-a75a795/ @BlazePerform
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.