Achieve resiliency in operations across agencies and organizations through inquiry-based, data-driven decisions. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Bradford Blevins, (https://www.linkedin.com/in/bradfordblevins/), a chief strategy officer, operations resiliency strategist, determined disrupter, and negotiator. He aims to propel better decisions, better government, and better lives.
Bradford Blevins currently works as a chief strategy officer of Forge Forward, an organization that takes pride in serving the public sector and our nation. Having developed the ResOps (Resilient Operations) framework, they help forge success in the government.
If you are a government official, a stakeholder, or you are not just making the right decisions, consider reaching out to Bradford Blevins by visiting his LinkedIn profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/bradfordblevins/ or their website at https://www.forgefwd.com/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Government officials making poor #Decisions should reach out to Bradford Blevins. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bradfordblevins/ @TheBradfordMG
- We use a process of inquiry-based data and have informed #Decisions, helping the government officials make better decisions, whether it be capability decisions, people decisions, process decisions, or fiscal decisions. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bradfordblevins/ @TheBradfordMG
- I make mistakes and own up to them. I try to learn and acknowledge those every step of the way. And after I made those mistakes, I did try to consistently apply those learnings with my ethos and values. #Decisions https://www.linkedin.com/in/bradfordblevins/ @TheBradfordMG
- As an army veteran, I had to make on the fly #Decisions in very volatile complex environments. With the knowledge, intel, and data that I had at that moment, I was able to collaborate and look at comparative solutions. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bradfordblevins/ @TheBradfordMG
- We come in with those executives and we help them build a strategic decision framework at the one-on-one level. With my facilitation team behind me, I work along the next tiers of management. #Decisions https://www.linkedin.com/in/bradfordblevins/ @TheBradfordMG
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.