Make more money with value-based pricing. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Susan Trivers (https://www.linkedin.com/in/susantrivers/), a pricing consultant.
Susan Trivers is the president of Trivers Consulting Group, which she founded in 1999. She is driven by her mission to work with clients to increase company profits and their wealth.
If your pain point is hourly billing, it is best to reach out to Susan Trivers by logging on to https://susantrivers.com/ or by visiting her LinkedIn profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/susantrivers/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Professional services firms that have an hourly-billing pain point should reach out to Susan Trivers. #Pricing https://www.linkedin.com/in/susantrivers/ @SusanGTrivers
- I work with companies to show them the difference between hourly billing and value-based fees. And the thing that really makes a difference is watching them change right in front of my eyes. They relax. #Pricing https://www.linkedin.com/in/susantrivers/ @SusanGTrivers
- I help companies to get out of the habit of hourly billing, and help them see that making a change to value-based #Pricing isn’t that hard, and it makes a huge difference to their companies and their whole life afterwards. https://www.linkedin.com/in/susantrivers/ @SusanGTrivers
- They say, well, I’ve got money coming in all the time. And suddenly there, they also free up the time they spent worrying about money to put that time and energy into more growth. It’s amazing to me and I love it! #Pricing https://www.linkedin.com/in/susantrivers/ @SusanGTrivers
- I’ve had my consulting firm for 22 years and for the first 10 years, I charged by the hour. And when I finally made the switch to value-based fees, I was able to enjoy my work better, my clients were happier! #Pricing https://www.linkedin.com/in/susantrivers/ @SusanGTrivers
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.