Work to lead transformation from crisis to change. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Whitney Vosburgh (https://www.linkedin.com/in/whitneyvosburgh/), a future-forward leader.
Whitney Vosburgh is the co-founder of Work the Future! Today. He is committed to delivering management, business, brand, marketing, educational and healthcare consulting, as well as advertising services. Whitney is the Chief Marketing Officer of Fortune 20 companies, such as Hewlett-Packard Enterprise and McKesson.
If you’re questioning right now where you belong and you’re wondering, “Is this me?”, then you should reach out to Whitney Vosburgh by visiting his LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/in/whitneyvosburgh/ or his website at http://www.workthefuture.today/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Humans searching for their place in life should reach out to Whitney Vosburgh. #Work https://www.linkedin.com/in/whitneyvosburgh/ @brandguru
- I have guided over $20 billion in value creation– M&A, IPOs, sales, pivots, launches + turnarounds! #Work https://www.linkedin.com/in/whitneyvosburgh/ @brandguru
- I help people find and follow their lead, guided by their North Star based on their purpose and how best to share their unique gifts with those most benefit from it. #Work https://www.linkedin.com/in/whitneyvosburgh/ @brandguru
- I lived, I grew up all over the world my entire life. I never felt I belonged. And so, if there’s anything I know, it’s so important, it’s so rewarding to have a sense of belonging. #Work https://www.linkedin.com/in/whitneyvosburgh/ @brandguru
- I’ve done many things in my life. I went to divinity school to study Community Building. I’ve worked with Fortune 20 companies and Silicon Valley startups to find how they can be better together with those who matter. #Work https://www.linkedin.com/in/whitneyvosburgh/ @brandguru
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.