Make your message pop. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Sarah Wilson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahawilson/), the founder and chief communications officer of Pop Communications Campaigns.
Sarah Wilson helps businesses with their books, as well as with marketing, PR, social media, and tech for thought leaders and brands. She uses the hands-on approach when working with authors, and she customizes her campaigns according to each client’s needs.
If you want success with your book, it is best to reach out to Sarah Wilson by visiting her website at http://popcommunications.io/ or her LinkedIn profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahawilson/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Business authors who want success with their books should reach out to Sarah Wilson. #Message https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahawilson/
- At this point, we run lots of campaigns, and we have a good sense of what works and what different situations make success happen! #Message https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahawilson/
- I’m going back for a Ph.D. in Emerging Media Studies on a part-time basis. And I’m so excited to have that all roll up into the next steps for my business! #Message https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahawilson/
- I’ve been working in this space since 2008. And my business comes in mostly through word of mouth from authors and as referrals from publishing houses! #Message https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahawilson/
- There are so many different things that can define success for an author. The campaigns and tactics that are used are going to vary dramatically, depending on how success is defined. So we define success, then we deliver success. #Message https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahawilson/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.