Improve sales for your business with PR-driven content. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Trevor Young (https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevoryoung/), the PR Warrior.
Trevor Young is a PR and communications strategist and coach who helps leaders and experts build recognition and reputation for greater influence and impact. Committed to mentoring in-house social media and content teams, he crafts communications for a complex digital-first world.
If you’re an entrepreneur and you have personal brand confusion, it is best to reach out to Trevor Young by visiting his LinkedIn profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevoryoung/ or his website at http://trevor.world/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Entrepreneurs with personal brand confusion should reach out to Trevor Young. #PR https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevoryoung/ @TrevorYoung
- I empower entrepreneurs and teach them to establish their voice and to enhance the credibility of their voice, and then extend their reach so they can grow their influence and hopefully have a greater impact! #PR https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevoryoung/ @TrevorYoung
- Unfortunately, for many of the people that I work with, they’ve been around the block. They’ve got the credibility. But they are really confused as to how to get going. So that’s where I come in; I work with them! #PR https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevoryoung/ @TrevorYoung
- You know, it’s crazy out there. It’s so loud and noisy, and as you know, so many platitudes. And as Tony Robbins once said, we’re drowning in information but we’re starving for wisdom! #PR https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevoryoung/ @TrevorYoung
- I try to get that authenticity across to my clients, and when I see that they are showing a bit of themselves, that’s when I’ve probably had a win because that’s what’s going to make them shine out there in the world! #PR https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevoryoung/ @TrevorYoung
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.