Raise your visibility and value to charge your career and change your life. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Ed Evarts (https://www.linkedin.com/in/edevarts/), leadership coach, team coach, strategist, professional speaker, and author of the book “Drive Your Career.” He is the founder of Excellius Leadership Development and host of the “Be Brave At Work” podcast.
Ed has over 25 years of innovative leadership and management experience who has the ability to build awareness, create action, and deliver results. He is passionate in helping successful leaders raise their visibility and value in their organization and industry.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Leaders aware of blind spots should reach out to Ed Evarts. https://www.linkedin.com/in/edevarts/
- My role is to help you in exploring clarity and communication in your organization to give way to choices that create progress and success. #BlindSpots https://www.excellius.com/
- Are your employees falling behind? I can show you and your team how to add value and proactively work to be visible in traversing conflict and change. #BlindSpots https://www.excellius.com/
- I can show you where there might be #BlindSpots that are negatively impacting your progress personally and professionally. https://www.linkedin.com/in/edevarts/
- With my guidance, I can work with you to really clarify, understand, and create action plans around those #BlindSpots so they don’t become obstacles or hurdles to your growth. https://www.excellius.com/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.