Providing servant leadership principles to organizations to gain more employment engagement. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Omar L. Harris (https://www.linkedin.com/in/omarlharris/). He is the Founder and Managing Partner at Intent Consulting. He is also a Motivational Speaker, High Performance Leadership Coach, and an author.
Omar helps companies align their WHY with HOW they make these intentions live for employees and customers. We believe that enhancing innovation, strategic alignment, efficiency, employee productivity, and sustainability are the keys to long-term financial performance.
If you recognize that your employee engagement is not only where you needed to be but it’s rapidly declining, you should reach out to Omar L. Harris by visiting his website at https://www.omarlharris.com/ or https://www.linkedin.com/in/omarlharris/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Organizations with a rapidly declining #EmployeeEngagement should reach out to Omar L. Harris by visiting his website at https://www.omarlharris.com/ or https://www.linkedin.com/in/omarlharris/
- #EmployeeEngagement is actually happening to the lens of leaders. So really helping leaders from members that they’re leading for people and not for their own ego. https://www.linkedin.com/in/omarlharris/
- Having to show up and be an example every single day for what I stand for in terms of servant leadership principles, so that people could buy my credibility as a leader in order for me to help do their best. #EmployeeEngagement https://www.linkedin.com/in/omarlharris/
- We’re helping leaders lean more towards servant leadership principles, then toxic leadership principles. #EmployeeEngagement https://www.linkedin.com/in/omarlharris/
- As a general manager, having to show up and be an example every single day for what I stand for. #EmployeeEngagement https://www.linkedin.com/in/omarlharris/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.