Optimize human energy to build resilience in the workplace and in life. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Eileen McDargh (https://www.linkedin.com/in/eileenmcdargh/), CEO of Resiliency Group, internationally recognized keynote speaker, master facilitator, award-winning author with expertise on resiliency and leadership.
Eileen is passionate in inspiring people to unleash the energy that brings their best selves forward by building resilience, inspiring hope, and finding joy in the process. Her life mission is to transform the life of work and the work of life through conversations that matter and connections that count.
If you or your team has lost energy or you’re part of a team who has lost energy, consider reaching out to Eileen McDargh by visiting her websites https://www.eileenmcdargh.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/eileenmcdargh/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Teams that have lost their energy should reach out to Eileen McDargh. https://www.linkedin.com/in/eileenmcdargh/
- The hallmark of #Resiliency is energy. I can work with you and your team to find out 1) what depletes your energy, and 2) what gives you energy, both individually and collectively and start from there. https://www.eileenmcdargh.com/
- My role is to provide you with a better way to craft work and life by design and not by default that creates lasting positive impact in both your work and life. #Resiliency https://www.linkedin.com/in/eileenmcdargh/
- I can teach you how to create an energy connection that results in positive change and strong leadership. #Resiliency https://www.linkedin.com/in/eileenmcdargh/
- With my guidance, I can help you cultivate radical #Resiliency to live a life of balance and purpose in this changing world. https://www.eileenmcdargh.com/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.