Merchandise yourself better and achieve your desired objective with the use of LinkedIn. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Joe Frankie III (https://www.linkedin.com/in/joefrankieiii/), Chief Executive Officer, Founder, Coach, Author, Mentor, Speaker, and LinkedIn Strategies. He has mentored 664 executives, veterans, and students using LinkedIn and their resumes to merchandise themselves better and achieves their desired objective. Joe finds and assesses top-tier talents which could lead and flourish in organizational culture. He believes that one size does not fit all, and this led him to coach civil and military leaders on an individual basis so that they could learn how to build a LinkedIn bridge from where they are and where they want to go. Joe supports multifunctional requirements of potential candidates, clients, and projects. He supports the energy, technology, engineering, defense, aerospace, and environmental spaces. If you’re 40 plus, or you know somebody who is in that age range and just wondering what’s next, reach out to Joe Frankie III by visiting his website https://www.linkedin.com/in/joefrankieiii/. Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Forty-plus-year-olds who do not know what’s next should reach out to Joe Frankie III. https://www.linkedin.com/in/joefrankieiii/
- I talk to various leaders and help them decide where they want to go then I try to engineer a LinkedIn bridge for them. https://www.linkedin.com/in/joefrankieiii/
- Some leaders want to change sectors. Some want a promotion. Others are unemployed who want to land a job. All those require slightly different strategies. https://www.linkedin.com/in/joefrankieiii/
- I don’t think I’ve coached any person the same way twice because it’s their mission, and I’m a facilitator in that mission. https://www.linkedin.com/in/joefrankieiii/
- I’ve coached around 1000 military, and I helped them transition into the civil sector by translating what they did in the military into the vernacular a hiring manager would understand. https://www.linkedin.com/in/joefrankieiii/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.