Execute great ideas to help businesses succeed. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Lucas Root (https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucas-root-5b7945b/), a fractional COO. Lucas is the co-founder of Goddess Provenance and Limitless Life Tribe, and the founder of SGIC Consulting.
With over 17 years of experience working on Wall Street for mergers and acquisitions, he has led numerous operations teams for various corporations. After establishing his impressive track record, he left his corporate job to set up his own consulting firm. Since then, he has served some of the world’s prominent brands, including Wells Fargo, AIG, Bird, and The Pokemon Company, just to name a few.
If you have great ideas but have difficulty executing them, you may reach out to Lucas Root by visiting his website, www.LucasRoot.com, his LinkedIn profile, https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucas-root-5b7945b/ or his Instagram account, https://www.instagram.com/lucroot/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies that have strong brands with great #Ideas should reach out to Lucas Root. https://www.linkedin.com/mwlite/in/lucas-root-5b7945b @LucRoot
- I volunteer with VCs working with startups; what piques my interest and what I anticipate there is the strong feminine leadership that I am looking to support for growth, both in startups and in culture in general! #Ideas https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucas-root-5b7945b/ @LucRoot
- I take pride in being a part of my largest and longest-standing company, The Pokemon Company. I’ve been able to engage in a couple of different major initiatives. And things are still doing great with them now! #Ideas https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucas-root-5b7945b/ @LucRoot
- I get to work with brands that have engaged with the market already. They start to generate some really amazing #Ideas, but they don’t have the infrastructure to execute those ideas. And so, that’s where I come in! https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucas-root-5b7945b/ @LucRoot
- Spending two decades on Wall Street in mergers and acquisitions, I have learnt how to build companies. So, six years ago, I decided to take that wisdom and bring it to the market in terms of fractional COO work! #Ideas https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucas-root-5b7945b/ @LucRoot
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.