Overcome the growth hurdles of your company by building new capabilities and committing to a new direction. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Amanda Setili (https://www.linkedin.com/in/amandasetili/), President Setili & Associates that helps leaders agree on what needs to change and how to make it happen.
Amanda brings a fresh and objective view of what’s possible to companies while using their knowledge to their advantage in growth. Her superpower involves working across the organization to resolve its hurdles and resistance, build new capabilities, and create a commitment to the next direction. Her clients include UPS, Coca-Cola, Cox Communications, Delta Air Lines, Tampa International Airport, Home Depot, Walmart, and more.
If you have a growth hurdle, or you know others who do, reach out to Amanda Setili by going to her website at https://www.linkedin.com/in/amandasetili/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies with growth hurdles should reach out to Amanda Setili. https://www.linkedin.com/in/amandasetili/ @AmandaSetili
- I work with executives and their teams to identify the most significant opportunities they want to go after and commit to them as a group or individual. https://www.linkedin.com/in/amandasetili/ @AmandaSetili
- I like putting companies in this learning and growth journey to get them to some new place that they’ve never been before. https://www.linkedin.com/in/amandasetili/ @AmandaSetili
- I went to Harvard Business School. I’ve worked with fifty to a hundred companies. We have confronted some challenging problems and solved them. I’ve helped generate billions of dollars in revenue. https://www.linkedin.com/in/amandasetili/
- I’ve helped companies generate billions of dollars in revenue. I’ve worked with fun people and brands that are already great, but wanna do even better because the market is changing so fast. https://www.linkedin.com/in/amandasetili/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.