Beat any business crisis with planning and stewardship. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Tom Schmidt (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-schmidt-831866b4/), HERO Club member at The Hero Club, who runs an insurance and financial services agency that specializes in employee benefits, long-term care, business succession, retirement and estate planning for businesses and individuals.
Tom helps individuals leave behind a legacy of stewardship and empower those that follow them. The focus of his work is to have a meaningful impact on his clients, their families, their businesses, and their communities.
If you’re in a business and know that there’s an upcoming crisis, consider reaching out to Tom Schmidt by calling his office phone number 405-751-1505 and visiting his LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-schmidt-833186bb4/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Business owners with upcoming crises should reach out to Tom Schmidt. https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-schmidt-831866b4/
- I can help you maintain your employees even as #Crisis hits so you can focus on keeping your business doors open. https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-schmidt-8331866b4/
- My role is to be both your sounding and resource board to help you with planning especially when difficulties arise. #Crisis https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-schmidt-8331866b4/
- Many businesses turned upside down especially when covid hit. I can be your counsel as every business owner, every human, has some #Crisis of sorts right around the corner. https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-schmidt-8331866b4/
- I can help you stay afloat in the midst of #Crisis where you can put your focus more on actually doing the business and still being able to serve the needs of your customers and clients. https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-schmidt-833186bb4/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.