Thought Leader Life 752: Guest Dr. Dennis Reina
Transform your workplace through trust. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Dr. Dennis Reina (linkedin.com/in/dennisreina), internationally sought after-trust-building consultant, speaker, executive coach, award-winning and bestselling author, and co-founder of Reina Trust Building.
Dr. Reina helps develop teams and foster leadership effectiveness through building and sustaining trust that produce business results. He and life partner Dr. Michelle Reina are both PhDs whose work focuses on the comprehensive study of trust building – defining it with measurable benchmarks and applying that knowledge to organizations so people and workplaces can thrive.
If your executive team is executing a brilliant but not necessarily the right strategy, consider reaching out to Chris Ward by visiting his website https://www.strategicdirections.ca/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/chriswardcmc/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Leaders focused on trust should reach out to Dr. Dennis Reina. https://www.linkedin.com/in/dennisreina/
- My role is to help you understand behaviors that build and break trust in your organization to address any trust-related issues that you need to act on. #TrustBuilding https://reinatrustbuilding.com/ @DrDennisReina
- I can show you how to develop a common language and a shared understanding on trust so you can begin confident leadership and foster a stronger team. #TrustBuilding https://www.linkedin.com/in/dennisreina/
- With my guidance, I can teach you how to create better workplace connections and have your people deeply engaged and collaborative in your work. #TrustBuilding https://reinatrustbuilding.com/ @DrDennisReina
- I can provide your organization with pieces of trust building information and activities you can do regularly with statistically valid and reliable trust measurements. #TrustBuilding https://reinatrustbuilding.com/ @DrDennisReina
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.