Manage power resiliency with clean and renewable energy solutions. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Peter Asmus (https://www.linkedin.com/in/pathfindercommunications/), internationally known expert and global leader on emerging trends in resilient and sustainable energy infrastructure such as nanogrids, microgrids, and virtual power plants. He is author of four (4) books on energy and environmental topics and a sought-after public speaker.
Peter has covered cutting edge energy and environmental issues for over 30 years and has been published in leading newspapers. He has talked about the renewable energy sector in the US, South Korea, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, Spain and other countries.
If you need thought leadership on net zero, consider reaching out to Peter Asmus by visiting his websites http://peterasmus.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/pathfindercommunications/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies looking to lead the net zero energy transition should reach out to Peter Asmus. https://www.linkedin.com/in/pathfindercommunications/
- My role is to help forecast an energy future for your business based on data insights and necessitate change so you can succeed outside your comfort level. #DestinationNetZero http://peterasmus.com/ @Lovavolt
- I can teach you how to have clean power with higher efficiency and lower operating expenses in a world faced with climate change. #DestinationNetZero http://peterasmus.com/ @Lovavolt
- With my guidance, I can help you with energy-as-service business models to drive positive change in managing these complexities in the energy sector. #DestionationNetZero https://www.linkedin.com/in/pathfindercommunciations/
- I can counsel you on the science of environmental topics that you can use to lead healthier, safer and sustainable living and working conditions. #DestinationNetZero http://peterasmus.com/ @Lovavolt
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.