Tell your unique story effectively and grow your business. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Laura Doman (https://www.linkedin.com/in/lauradoman/). She is a former tech industry sales executive, a hands-on mom, a voice and TV/film actress, and an improv performer.
She loves to create memorable characters that tell her client’s stories, from the friendly CEO enthusiastically touting a new product to a sassy best pal dispensing some necessary, real-world advice.
If you’re a business executive/owner who needs your story told well, consider reaching out to Laura Doman by visiting her website at https://www.lauradoman.com/ or through LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/lauradoman/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Businesses needing their stories told well should reach out to Laura Doman. #BestFaceForward https://www.linkedin.com/in/lauradoman/
- Businesses have stories to tell. My role is to help you put your #BestFaceForward about your project or your mission so you can tell your story effectively. https://www.lauradoman.com/
- I can provide you with my voiceover and on-camera work services and expertise to articulate your business story clearly, concisely, and creatively to your audience. #BestFaceForward https://www.lauradoman.com/
- With my coaching, I get joy in being able to give back some of what I have learned while I help you deliver your story with clarity. #BestFaceForward https://www.linkedin.com/in/lauradoman/
- I can show you how to tell your business story in a unique, compelling, and authentic way. #BestFaceForward https://www.lauradoman.com/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/