Make monumental changes to achieve solid results. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Jake Jacobs (https://jakejacobsconsulting.com/). He is the owner and a keynote speaker of Jake Jacobs Consulting. He helps organizations, teams, and individuals make monumental changes.
Over the past 35 years, Jake worked in 61 industries such as high tech, manufacturing, hospitality, entertainment, and financial services. He provided consulting services to 96 organizations, from Fortune 50 to national non-profits and community theaters. He also supported more than 210,000 people directly in making important changes to their business.
If you are in an organization that’s frustrated with your change efforts, you should reach out to Jake Jacobs by visiting his website at https://jakejacobsconsulting.com/ or https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertjakejacobs/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Organizations frustrated with #ChangeEfforts should reach out to Jake Jacobs. https://jakejacobsconsulting.com/
- Every #ChangeEffort is unique. I can help you plot the course to determine your purpose and desired outcomes and go from there. https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertjakejacobs/ @JakeJacobs
- My role is to help you engage your people in the organization to create a collective future. #ChangeEfforts https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertjakejacobs/ @JakeJacobs
- I can work with you on your toughest change challenges now. That way, you can also learn how to do #ChangeEfforts for yourself and the organization in the future. https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertjakejacobs/ @JakeJacobs
- I have worked in many different industries, which gives me perceived credibility to counsel you on how your #ChangeEfforts can turn into faster, easier, and better results. https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertjakejacobs/ @JakeJacobs
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/