What is a Credreel™ and Why Should You Have One?
Want to have a game-changing asset that will allow people to get to “know, like and trust” you prior to talking with you?
What is a Credreel™?
The word Credreel™ was derived from “Credibility Sizzle Reel,” which is a short-video interview showcasing who you are by sharing who you serve, what you do, and the credibility you have to do what you do.
People do business with those they know, like and trust. A credreel™ allows the viewer to better understand who you are, what you stand for, and how you serve before they meet you.
Why Should You Create a Credreel™?
- It showcases why people should do business with you.
- It forces you to finetune and clarify your messaging.
- It increases the efficacy of a strategy call before having one.
Dr. Miluna Fausch
What You Get When You Sign Up
What To Do With a Credreel
What To Expect After Booking Your Credreel™
Your Main Course:
1. You’ll receive an instructional video with best practices immediately after signing up.
2. Coaching will be provided prior to shooting your credreel™ that will help you finetune your messaging (Worth $1.5k).
3. Your credreel™ will be sent to you to put on your LinkedIn profile and website to showcase your credibility asynchronously.
4. Your credreel™ will be streamed live on Facebook and will receive between 50-500 views.
5. 7-10 AHA messages summarizing the key points of your credreel™ will be created and sent to you for approval.
6. After approval, we’ll incorporate your AHA messages into an AHAbook® on AHAthat® and share your content for the next 5-10 years.
7. We release your credreel™ on ThoughtLeaderLife.com approximately 2 months after your interview and will send you swipe copy to share.
8. After appearing on Thought Leader Life, we strip out the audio and repurpose your interview on multiple channels to be listened to on Stitcher, Spotify, Apple and Google podcasts: 1) “Thought Leader Life” on the FIR podcast channel, 2) “Mitchell Levy Presents AHA Moments” on the C-Suite Radio podcast channel, and 3) for selected episodes, we feature your episode on “The Credibility Nation Show.”
Book time with Global Credibility Expert Mitchell Levy who’s helped over 500 professionals create their Credreel™.
After payment, you will be directed to Mitchell’s calendar to book time to shoot your credreel™.