Learn crisis management by thinking differently for lasting success and transformation. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Marcia Daszko (https://aha.pub/MarciaDaszko), a C-Suite leadership transformation consultant, a protégé of Dr. W. Edwards Deming (who co-founded two Deming user groups), and co-founder of the non-profit In2In Thinking Network.
Marcia passionately helps leaders challenge their thinking by guiding strategic innovation and transformation in Fortune 500 corporations and private startups, school districts, government agencies, and non-profit organizations. She has been doing this for more than 20 years.
To learn more about Marcia Daszko, go to https://aha.pub/MarciaDaszko. If you need strategic thinking and planning, visit https://www.mdaszko.com/, where you can also connect with Marica and discover new perspectives.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Managers and leaders from any field who are in crisis and not even aware of it or any individual whose life has been stable for too long and realizes that there’s something they could be missing out on should reach out to Marcia Daszko. https://aha.pub/MarciaDaszko
- If you’re struggling or just feel frustrated at trying to solve problems for long periods of time, I can help you take a look at your situation and come up with ideas so we can work together for solutions. #ThinkDifferent https://www.mdaszko.com/ @MarciaDaszko
- Sometimes, organizations are close to bankruptcy or don’t know how to save their company, but their data has been showing it for a while already. I can use available information to improve your business early on. #ThinkDifferent https://aha.pub/MarciaDaszko
- Is your business currently facing a crisis and you’re open to learning? With my background in corporate communications and marketing and consulting, I can help you accelerate your leadership with successful results. #ThinkDifferent https://aha.pub/MarciaDaszko
- Leadership with systems knowledge is important so the team understands the essential things that should be done to make all things work together. Are you looking for strategies to #ThinkDifferent in the face of crisis? https://www.mdaszko.com/ @MarciaDaszko
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.