Transform your business with human centric leadership and optimize the best results. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert James Hotaling (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jameshotaling/), C-suite Executive, Podcast Host of the Iron Sharpens Iron Movement, President and Global Head of Leadership Development of N2Growth.
James is passionate about leadership development, culture transformation, strategic planning, organizational engagement, human capital performance and crisis management. As an international keynote speaker, his goal is to develop world-class executives by teaching the human centric approach in leading.
If you recognize the importance of being human, being able to see inside the people you lead, you might want to reach out to James Hotalnig by visiting his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jameshotaling/ or going to his website at https://www.n2growth.com/about/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Executives who want authenticity in leadership should reach out to James Hotaling. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jameshotaling/
- To be an authentic leader, you’ve got to connect with people. And my focus is to connect the leadership mindset to authenticity and vulnerability. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jameshotaling/
- It’s all about human centric leadership. Until you understand that, you’ll never reach that high performing leadership that you really could be because it is about humans at the end of the day. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jameshotaling/
- There’s a saying called “iron sharpens iron” and what that really means is about people making others better. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jameshotaling/
- Others should share what makes them authentic in the realm of human centric leading to make others better. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jameshotaling/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.