Inject inspiration and creativity to laugh and learn in a corporate setting. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Kiera Flanagan (https://www.linkedin.com/in/thinkkieranf/), leadership speaker, author, trainer, mentor and co-founder of The Impossible Institute and The Behaviour Report. She is rated in the “Top 25 C-Suite Speakers to watch” by Meetings & Conventions USA; appears as an expert commentator on ABC’s 702 Breakfast Show with Wendy Harmer, and in Channel 7’s Sunrise, Sky Business News and SBS News.
Keiran leads training and innovation with corporates, entrepreneurs, small businesses and individuals to help them think differently about what they do and how they do it. She helps organizations laugh while smart people are taught how to be people-smart.
If you’re seeing syndromes of a boring corporate training and need to get that fixed, consider reaching out to Kieran Flanagan by visiting her websites https://www.kieranflanagan.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/thinkkieranf/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Organizations that think corporate education is boring should reach out to Kieran Flanagan. https://www.linkedin.com/in/thinkkieranf/
- Corporate training and education is still as boring as it was during the industrial age. I can help you and your company have fun while your smart people become more people-smart. #Edutainment https://www.kieranflanagan.com/ @ThinkKieranF
- My training, webinars and keynote speaking can inspire your people to laugh and learn at the same time. Are you ready to change the way you approach learning and training in your organization? #Edutainment https://www.kieranflanagan.com/ @ThinkKieranF
- My role is to teach you how to read and lead human behavior. Do you know how to motivate people, including yourself? Do you know how to hack who you are and get you to where you want to be? #Edutainment https://www.linkedin.com/in/thinkkieranf/
- I can train you to develop your change leadership through influence, ideation and implementation in a way that’s not boring at all. #Edutainment https://www.linkedin.com/in/thinkkieranf/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.