Thought Leader Life 587: Guest Darelyn Mitsch
Drive change through coaching and leadership development. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Darelyn “DJ” Mitsch (https://www.linkedin.com/in/djmitsch/), the founder of Pyramids Coaching Institute and the CEO of Pyramid Resource Group, a first of its kind award-winning company. She was also the founding member and the former president of the International Coach Federation.
Darelyn Mitsch is an executive and team coach, award-winning game changer, master coach trainer and speaker, CEO, creator, Enneagram 7, and mentor. She has published several books including her most recent, the “Zombies to Zealots: Reawaken the Human Spirit at Work”.
If you are a leader of leaders who is dealing with change, it is best to reach out to Darelyn “DJ” Mitsch through DJ@pyramidresource.com or by https://www.linkedin.com/in/djmitsch/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Leaders of leaders who need to drive change should reach out to Darelyn “DJ” Mitsch. #DriveChange https://www.pyramidresource.com/ @djmitsch
- I’ve been a part of the founding body of the International Coach Federation and the sixth President of the International Coach Federation who drove chapters across the globe in that development and early stage. #DriveChange https://www.pyramidresource.com/ @djmitsch
- I’m still a coach and I will always coach because I’m in a learning posture. And you’ll even find me at conferences as a student. #DriveChange https://www.pyramidresource.com/ @djmitsch
- We went into a company early on that had an employee engagement survey-viewpoint survey that was 1.4 on a 5 scale. But after our intervention, they shifted onto 4.2 on a 5 scale within just 18 months. #DriveChange https://www.pyramidresource.com/ @djmitsch
- We have a team of coaches who’ve been with me for over 20 years. There are 15 masterful coaches. Many of us are teachers. And these 15 folks, I’ve been around with them for a long time, they’re experts. #DriveChange https://www.pyramidresource.com/ @djmitsch
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.