Ignite engagement for positive change with impact by becoming effective communicators. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Josephine Bellaccomo (https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephinebellaccomo/), leadership coach, trainer, communications consultant, master facilitator, keynote speaker, author, and founder of Move The Message, a social enterprise where she designs and facilitates high-impact, experiential training and workshops to support NGOs and nonprofits.
Josephine continues to partner with her Fortune 500 clients and empowers people with the tools, clear training, coaching, techniques, and mindset to deliver high impact messages and perform exceptionally. She helps innovators, change makers and professionals at all levels.
If you are afraid of public speaking or have difficulties in communicating at high stakes events and situations, consider reaching out to Josephine Bellaccomo by visiting her websites https://movethemessage.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephinebellaccomo/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Leaders facing high stakes communication should reach out to Josephine Bellaccomo. https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephinebellaccomo/
- Are you in a situation where you are faced with your job, reputation or organization on the line? I can help you put together exactly what it is you want to say and how to say it. #ImpactCommunication https://www.movethemessage.com/ @movethemessage
- My role is to inspire you to build trust and relationships in the way you communicate, perform better, and solve problems to help you through obstacles that get in the way. #ImpactCommunication https://www.movethemessage.com/ @movethemessage
- I can train you how to communicate with impact and lead your team in such a way that you’re aligned to a vision so you can perform exceptionally. #ImpactCommunication https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephinebellaccomo/
- To prepare for unprecedented times, I can coach you in building the right mindset and skill set so you can arrive at results you want to drive to move your message, engage your people and drive impact. #ImpactCommunication https://movethemessage.com/ @movethemessage
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.