Developing a sustainable leadership in an organization to have long-term successful results. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Mark Villareal (https://www.linkedin.com/in/markavillareal/), he is the President of Mark Villareal, a Mr. V. Consulting Services Company. He is also a Speaker, Business Coach, International Best Selling Author, Consultant and Trainer.
Mark’s mission is to elevate leadership of one person, one team and one organization at a time. He’s been an expert guest on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX and over 70 radio and podcast shows. His goal is to make an impact daily through public speaking, coaching, consulting and training. He believes that great leaders pay it forward. With a 35-year career in the business world, and with 21-years at the C-Level, he assisted in building businesses, mentoring leaders, aspiring leaders and making a difference in people’s lives both personally and professionally.
If you’re struggling as an organization to build a #Sustainable leadership team, you should reach out to Mark Villareal by visiting his website at https://markvillareal.com or in LinkedIn at https://linkedin.com/in/markavillareal/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Organization struggling with developing #Sustainable leadership teams should reach out to Mark Villareal by visiting his website at https://markvillareal.com @Markvillareal
- #Sustainability is how to develop it in the teams because it lays the foundation for them to have long term successful results. https://linkedin.com/in/markavillareal/ @Markvillareal
- The #Sustainability of a leadership team means such a significantly different approach on how you manage, how you run an organization and how you make stuff happen. https://linkedin.com/in/markavillareal/ @Markvillareal
- It’s important that as a leader that you develop the leaders around you. #Sustainability https://linkedin.com/in/markavillareal/ @Markvillareal
- I’m a passionate servant leader so I believe that great leaders pay it forward. #Sustainability https://linkedin.com/in/markavillareal/ @Markvillareal
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.