Update your educational programs to suit the needs of the 21st-century children. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Carole O’Brien (http://aha.pub/CaroleOBrien), who helps educators evaluate and update their curriculums to ensure their alignment to a school’s objectives.
Carole assists educational institutions in designing, developing and implementing training materials and educational programs which meet, support and incorporate an institution’s objectives and the new challenges of teaching children of the 21st century.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- The pain point of educators is that they have a difficult time looking for meaningful and updated professional development opportunities that deal with 21st-century children. http://aha.pub/CaroleOBrien
- Parents want to make sure that educators are up-to-date with everything that’s happening today. Are your educators trained to handle the students of today? #UpdatedEducatorsTraining http://aha.pub/CaroleOBrien
- Providing staff development training to schools for many years can give one the credibility to teach #UpdatedEducatorsTraining to school instructors and teachers. Consider getting an expert to help you effectively teach children today. http://aha.pub/CaroleOBrien
- Most children these days are likely to spend a large amount of time with electronic gadgets. This can present a challenge to educators as to how to effectively teach students. http://aha.pub/CaroleOBrien
- It can be challenging to communicate with children these days when they have this wonderful magical pocket-sized instrument that is right there for them. How do you effectively communicate with children nowadays? http://aha.pub/CaroleOBrien
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.