Thought Leader Life 294: Guest Roberta Matuson
Grow your business with top talents through talent retention. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Roberta Matuson (http://aha.pub/RobertaMatuson), president at Matuson Consulting. She is also a strategic advisor and consultant, executive coach, public speaker, and author.
Roberta conducts leadership coaching for mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies about top talent acquisition and retention. She provides customized solutions to meet the individual needs of her clients. She is dedicated to helping her clients become magnetic leaders who attract and retain talent.
If you’re a mid-sized to Fortune 500 company looking for top talent but also need help with #TalentRetention, consider reaching out to Roberta Matuson by visiting her website at http://www.matusonconsulting.com or http://aha.pub/RobertaMatuson.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies that need help attracting top talent who will stick around should look at the work being done by Roberta Matuson. #TalentRetention http://www.matusonconsulting.com @Matuson
- Attracting top talent and getting them to stick around is an absolute nightmare for many mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies. #TalentRetention http://www.matusonconsulting.com @Matuson
- Organizations should build workplaces where employees love to work and where customers love to do business. These two are related, don’t you agree? #TalentRetention http://www.matusonconsulting.com @Matuson
- When you have people on board who really enjoy their work, they’re more innovative. They’re more creative. They’re better customer service representatives for your organization. #TalentRetention http://www.matusonconsulting.com @Matuson
- Having been an executive at the age of 24 and now having more than 20 years of experience in the corporate world, Roberta Matuson is someone you can turn to for transforming your leadership teams to #MagneticLeaders. #TalentRetention http://aha.pub/RobertaMatuson @Matuson
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.