Gain remarkable results for your company through innovative digital campaigns and advertising. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Alex Melen (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexmelen/), a co-founder at SmartSites, award-winning entrepreneur, and keynote speaker. He is passionate about assisting businesses in managing their online marketing campaigns as a consultant.
Alex is known for starting one of the first free web hosting companies: T35, founded in 1997. It was the first of its kind in the mid-90s, when earning a strong digital presence was expensive and complicated. Currently, he is the co-founder of SmartSites, an award-winning advertising agency started in 2011 that is committed to helping clients with design, development, e-commerce, PPC, and SEO.
If you know that you do good in the physical world but kind of suck online, reach out to Alex Melen by going to his website at https://www.smartsites.com/ or visiting his profile at https://www.alexmelen.com/ or https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexmelen/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Small businesses that are fantastic in the real world but suck online should reach out to Alex Melen. https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexmelen/
- Some entrepreneurs are just really good at what they do, it’s where they excel, but online success is a whole different playbook. It can take away what they’re doing day-to-day to smoothly run their business. https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexmelen/
- My job is to help businesses be as successful as they can be online by taking away all their burdens and taking over all their digital activities. https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexmelen/
- We’re a full-service digital agency that covers the entire gamut. We do website design development, SEO pay-per-click & newsletters — anything digital. In many cases, people come to us with no website at all. That’s where we help. https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexmelen/
- It’s 2020, but surprisingly, there are still many businesses out there that have just gotten by with yellow pages or word of mouth, which is great, but at a certain point, they’ll need an online presence for a wider reach. https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexmelen/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.