Thought Leader Life 365: Guest Shawn Hessinger
Help small business owners by sharing information and expertise gained through research. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Shawn Hessinger (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ShawnHessinger), executive editor of Small Business Trends, the nation’s leading website that serves the small business and entrepreneurial community.
Shawn leads a team of editorial professionals who produce content about small business and all of its aspects for entrepreneurs, business owners, influencers, and experts. Together, they research, test, and even interact with their website visitors in order to create impactful, quality content that helps small business owners learn and understand more about their business, addressing their issues and concerns.
If you’re part of the 80%of #SmallBusinesses in the United States, you don’t know what you don’t know, and you should reach out to Shawn Hessinger by visiting his website at https://smallbiztrends.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/ShawnHessinger.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- #SmallBusiness owners who don’t know what they don’t know should reach out to Shawn Hessinger. https://smallbiztrends.com @Shawn_Hessinger
- #SmallBusiness owners come to their businesses from all different positions. Many of them are good at one thing or several things, but there are things that they might not know about. https://smallbiztrends.com @Shawn_Hessinger
- While #SmallBusiness owners are good at what they do, there are things that could make their small businesses better that they’re not aware of. We try to cover and share that information with them. https://smallbiztrends.com @Shawn_Hessinger
- Are you learning new things while managing your business? What do you do with it? We learn things every day that we didn’t know before. So, we try to pass that on to our #SmallBusiness audience. https://smallbiztrends.com @Shawn_Hessinger
- Sharing the information and expertise that we gained from our research is a great privilege for us. We hope to answer the concerns and worries of #SmallBusiness owners with the content we do. https://smallbiztrends.com @Shawn_Hessinger
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.