Gain clients and increase sales through a reliable follow-up system. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Debbie Hoffman (https://www.linkedin.com/in/debbieahoffman/), the CEO and founder of Power-Up! Your Follow-Up.
Debbie works closely with relationship-driven entrepreneurs, coaches, and network marketers who are letting potential clients slip through the cracks because they don’t have a reliable follow-up system in place. She helps them create a step-by-step blueprint for their business and convert more prospects into long-term clients without being salesy. With her proven follow-up success system, she coaches her clients through every stage of the sales process.
If you are running a business and are not closing many sales or don’t know how to #FollowUp, reach out to Debbie Hoffman by visiting her website, https://www.powerupyourfollowup.com, and going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/debbieahoffman/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Heart-centered entrepreneurs who are letting potential clients and money slip through the cracks and don’t know why should reach out to Debbie Hoffman. #FollowUp https://www.powerupyourfollowup.com @DebbieHoffman
- Entrepreneurs struggle to gain clients because they don’t have a reliable #FollowUp system in place. I help create a step-by-step, follow-up blueprint so they know exactly what to do and say at every step of the process. https://www.powerupyourfollowup.com @DebbieHoffman
- Success in business is about converting prospects into long-term clients without being salesy. I teach an entire sales process that starts with what to say when people ask what you do. #FollowUp https://www.powerupyourfollowup.com @DebbieHoffman
- I was one of the top investment bankers in Wall Street for 20 years and created my #FollowUp system as a managing director there. This gives me the credibility to help create a reliable follow-up system for you. https://www.linkedin.com/in/debbieahoffman/
- When you have a strong #FollowUp system in place, no matter what happens to your business, you can tap back into the system and rebuild it to success. https://www.powerupyourfollowup.com @DebbieHoffman
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.