Achieve improved results with scalable and measurable intelligent content strategies. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Robert Rose (https://www.linkedin.com/in/robrose/), a content marketing, strategy and customer experience expert. He is the Founder and chief troublemaker of The Content Advisory, an education and consulting group with the Content Marketing Institute.
Robert Rose is passionate about helping marketers to tell their stories more effectively. Over the last couple of years, he has worked with more than 500 companies and those included 15 of the Fortune 100. He has provided marketing advice and counsel for global brands like Facebook, Capital One, Dell, Ernst & Young, Microsoft, Thomson Reuters, Roche Pharmaceuticals, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and UPS.
If you’re a CMO or a CEO and you want your company to do something different in content marketing and implementation, you should consider reaching out to Robert Rose by going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/robrose/.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- Enterprise marketers who struggle with the idea of scaling and measuring content as a functional strategy should reach out to Robert Rose. https://www.linkedin.com/in/robrose/
- We produce more content than we do anything else. Every business does that. It is everybody’s job but no one’s strategy. How do you measure your content’s effectiveness? https://www.linkedin.com/in/robrose/
- The challenge with content marketing is that it doesn’t have measurability and scalability. What we do is help organizations deal with that problem by strategically approaching content in much the same way they would with accounting. https://www.linkedin.com/in/robrose/
- The evolution of paid media and customer experience integration put marketers at the crossroads of business strategy. Companies should create a powerful content-driven customer experience in order to keep up. Have you revisited your content marketing? https://www.linkedin.com/in/robrose/
- Content is an on-demand vending machine for most businesses. Marketers push out blog and social posts of all sizes and shapes. We cover content with well-approached methodologies because that is what content is really about. https://www.linkedin.com/in/robrose/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.