Clarify your message so that you can attract potential clients. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Dolores Hirschmann (https://www.linkedin.com/in/DHirschmann), who is the founder and Chief Clarity Officer at Masters in Clarity. She is also a communications and business strategist, TEDx organizer, speaker and author.
Dolores works with service entrepreneurs who are struggling to articulate their messages and to communicate in a clear and succinct manner. She helps her clients clarify their messages in order to attract potential clients and help to address their needs or problems.
If you’re a service provider and you can’t fully articulate what you do or you’re struggling to #ClarifyYourMessage, you should consider reaching out to Dolores Hirschmann by visiting her website at https://mastersinclarity.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/DHirschmann.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- Service entrepreneurs who consistently struggle with their messages should reach out to Dolores Hirschmann. #ClarifyYourMessage https://mastersinclarity.com @DglarH
- As your potential client, the truth is all I care about and whether you can solve my problem – not how you do it. That’s all I want to know and that’s what most people can’t do. #ClarifyYourMessage https://mastersinclarity.com @DglarH
- We, as human beings, walk around with antennas. Those antennas are tuned to the problems we need to solve. What problems can you solve that will match those antennas? #ClarifyYourMessage https://mastersinclarity.com @DglarH
- You need to communicate what you bring to the table in the language of those antennas and how they’re tuned so that you can get a match and be able to help someone. #ClarifyYourMessage https://mastersinclarity.com @DglarH
- Believing in ideas that can impact the world and wanting to support ideapreneurs, I became a TEDx organizer helping speakers who are struggling with communicating in a way that it is succinct, clear and sticky. https://www.linkedin.com/in/DHirschmann @DglarH
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.