Grow top-line revenue and build sustainable growth by aligning your business with your target market. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Philippe Bouissou, Ph.D. (https://philippebouissou.com/), a bestselling author, speaker, growth expert, venture capitalist and entrepreneur. He has 30 years of experience in Silicon Valley, where he became instrumental in growing and running businesses to maximize shareholder value creation.
Philippe is passionate about helping companies build sustainable revenue growth and capturing new business opportunities with a unique and effective methodology referred to as the “A4 Precision Alignment™.” This is the application of precise, fact-based discovery to identify customer-facing and internal misalignments that hinder growth and success.
If you are a CEO who dreads waking up on a Monday morning because you don’t know how to thrive and grow your business, reach out to Philippe Bouissou by visiting his website at https://philippebouissou.com/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Business leaders, CEOs or entrepreneurs who are wondering how to grow their business faster and beat their competitors should reach out to Philippe Bouissou and get the assistance they need. https://philippebouissou.com/
- Traditional tactics of growing businesses such as: changing salespeople, tweaking sales compensation, adding new features, acquiring a business, increasing marketing budget, or offering discounts rarely work. There is now a new universal, data-driven, and prescriptive methodology. https://philippebouissou.com/
- The reasons traditional sales tactics are not effective is because they are based on emotions and subjectivity, rather than data and objectivity. https://philippebouissou.com/
- The maximum growth of any business can only be realized when the business and its target market are perfectly aligned. Like in a mechanical watch, it’s misalignment that creates friction and makes companies not realize their growth potential. https://philippebouissou.com/
- As new external forces changes the economic and business environment, it is imperative that companies re-examine their alignment and adapt to new realities with new competition. That’s the only way they will grow effectively, outpace their market and fly past competition. https://philippebouissou.com/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.